The Anatomeq Fit blanket is extremely versatile. Use as a stable or show sheet, cooler, travel rug, and blanket liner.
An essential for three-season use, the Fit blanket can be worn alone or under heavier stable rugs.
- Forgiving stretch fabric and anatomical shape deliver unprecedented comfort to your horse.
- Pull-over style delivers a streamlined fit and eliminates the need for bulky chest buckles.
- Soft shoulder lining and a double padded collar avoid mane and shoulder rubs.
- Designed to dissipate pressure points and prevent slips and shifting.
- Moisture wicking, breathable and thermo-regulating.
- Cross belly surcingles, wipe-clean tail cord and durable nickel hardware.
- Equivalent to a 50g weight.
- Dirt and hair repellant, machine-washable and quick-drying.
- Easy tear-off care label.
If your horse is in-between sizes, please size up.
Questions about our blanket sizing or need a sizing recommendation? Please contact us and we will reply within 24 hours.
- Machine wash separately in cold/warm water. Lay flat or hang to dry.
- Use regular laundry detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Do not dry clean or iron.
We recommend using our hypoallergenic Anatomeq Laundry Pods to launder your Anatomeq equinewear items.
Barn orders available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Custom embroidery orders:
You'll be contacted by email within 1-2 business days after you've placed your order. We can't wait to work with you to make your embroidery vision a reality!
Proudly Made in Canada
Free Shipping | Free Returns